My two lovely Designer's friends over at DesignTies Kelly and Victoria,
have tagged me for the 6 things about me! Please check out their fabulous Blog! They have just been nominated by Patricia Gray Patricia Gray Interior Design as one of her 10 ten picks! What an honor girls!!!
1. one is the loneliest number, as a child we moved a lot, I attended 7 different elementary and middle schools. The upside is, I was a shy child forced into being out going or going friendless.
2. My favorite candy is the 2 little peanut butter cups in that orange package!
3. I have 2 younger sisters, and they both have beautiful blue eyes. Yep, mine our brown! Just like my mothers. All my cousins on both sides of the family are blue eyed too.
4. I've always want to go to Maui, last year we finally made it. I loved it, and guess what I'm a snorkeler! who knew! I really didn't want to leave. I told my husband I was going to have a mid life crisis and go back and stay for a year! Hasn't happened yet! I can dream, can't I?
5. We have had 5 generations of women in my family TWICE. My great grandmother lived to be 102, I think she was in her 90's when my 1st daughter was born. And then a second time when my daughter's daughter was born, and my grandmother was still alive making 5 generations again!
6. I'm addicted to blogging! Yep, and it's something i usually don't talk about. Although my sister christa lynn Cow Girls Don't Kry just started her own blog, and guess what she's addicted too! blogging has open me up to people from all over the world, so the once shy girl now has international friends! who would have thunk it!
Now for the next half of 6 Things about me, you in turn must nominate 6 others, let them know they have been tagged and then list them on your blog.
I decided to select a few old friends and a few new friends!
I hope you all enjoy learning a little more about me, as I'm looking forward to hear more about you too.
for more you can view my 7 things challenge!